No Matter the Project, My Process is Simple
1. Let’s Talk.
Everything about this process is NO pressure, starting with the initial call. During this conversation I will answer any questions you have and try and get to know you better to see if we are a good fit for working together.
2. Let’s Meet.
Letting someone into your home (or business) to discuss your clutter is a vulnerable and intimidating thought—I get that. During your consultation and analysis I vow to be nonjudgmental; together we will implement a plan to get you organized.
Note: where most people only see clutter I see, almost instantaneously, what needs happen to organize a space. This beautiful gift is what inspired me to start Sacred Space Organizing.
3. Let’s Work.
A typical organizing session will go something like this:
- Gather, edit, and categorize your belongings
- Go through each item, one by one, keeping only those that bring you joy and serve a useful purpose for you or your family
- Create systems and solutions to meet your specific needs
- Store and display your belongings
- Do a happy dance!
A typical financial session will go something like this:
- Gather all your bank, credit card, and utility statements
- Go through each item, line by line
- Track reoccurring bills and debt / loan payments
- Provide helpful and practical financial advice in areas needing improvement
- Create a budget (if applicable)
- Make it rain!